Sunday 26 December 2010

My first blog post - and it's about blogging

So I was sat at home polishing off the last of the Christmas chocolates, when the urge to start a blog suddenly washed over me - I have no idea why but I guess it's too late to back down now.

The next thing I got the urge to do was to rush out and buy a trilby hat and leather laptop case - again I have no idea why, it just seemed like the right thing to do - perhaps I thought I was going to be transported back into the 1950's?

Anyways,I guess I shall be writing predominantly about fashion and makeup and all things vanity, I hope you all find my musings vaguely interesting so it's not just my mother reading this every day, (although I really do appreciate it Mum - honest).

So I will see you all soon, for my first official blog post (I think I am little bit too excited about it). X x

Oh and in case you were wandering, the chocolates were Thorntons Continentals, and yes I do feel a touch queasy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment