Sunday 26 December 2010

My Favourite Things

I know I have not long since said that I will predominantly be writing about all things vain, but since this is my first blog post, I thought I would use the opportunity to share with you the two greatest loves in my life.
Before this all gets a tad too serious for my liking, I think I will point out that this in fact equates to my doggies -

 A Shih-tzu named Archie with an attitude problem, and a penchant for attacking feet.

And a Basset Hound named Madge,
Don't ask me why she sits like that, she just does (I think it's so her head can reach food on the table).
And as you can see they were thorougly enjoying yesterday's festivities.

I hate to seem like one of those annoying people, who treats their pets like children .... but unfortunatly I do, they had their own Christmas dinner yesterday.... sat alongside me, at the table, whilst I wore a matching tutu, (hangs head in shame).

See I told you I might be a little annoying.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment