Tuesday 28 December 2010

I Love Shoes I Do

I honestly do, I could think, read, write, and talk about shoes for far longer than is healthy.

I especially love shoes, when I happen to stumble across a special pair, that has been marked down by a smile enhancing £60.

I was doing a spot of early sale shopping before Christmas (honestly what is the mad panic to go out on boxing day, when half the bloomin high street had started their sale on the 23rd), when I popped into Dune for a bit of a browse.
Squashed onto their size 5 sale rack (I hate being a size 5, everyone and their granny is a size 5), was these berry coloured beauties.



Now I am pretty sure, that these have been hanging around the stock room for a while - the box looked pretty dog eared - but I don't care, any type of pink heels equal happy days to me. Thecolour looked so lovely when I wore them on Christmas Eve with black tapered leg trousers, and the gold shaped heel helped to conceal just how high they actually are. Added bonus - they didn't give me blisters. Woo Hoo.

Maybe I need to get a new hobby! I really can talk for far, far too long about shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment